Masungi Georeserve is a rustic rock garden and conservation area in the rainforests of Baras, Rizal around 1.5 hours from Metro Manila. Its primary aim is to conserve 60-million-year-old limestone or karst formations and some 350 flora and fauna through geotourism and the UNESCO Geopark model.
The Trail Visit
Let us appreciate nature and experience the thrill of traversing the karst rock formation while going through the iconic rope courses.
The Discovery Trail is also host to a variety of low-impact man-made improvements that enhance the guests’ interaction with nature and provide access to different points of interest. There are more than 10 main stops along the Discovery Trail, with the most popular being the Sapot (Spiderweb), Duyan (Hammock), Patak (Teardrop-shaped Airhouse) and Bayawak (Monitor Lizard).
We’ll also have our sumptuous lunch at the Silayan Dining to get the full experience, and depending on the duration of our trail visit, we may have 1-2 side trips to see more of Rizal.
KMZ Travel Services (a.k.a. KilometerZeroPH) is an online travel agency that provides flight bookings, hotel reservations, travel insurance, and organized Balabac Hidden Gems Island-hopping Tour. Now, we are happy to bring you Masungi Georserve Shared Trail Visits.
*Note: KilometerZeroPh is an official and trusted travel partner of Masungi Georeserve. Travel partners of the georeserve are accredited based on track record in organizing value-added experiences, shared values and a keen focus on conservation. Travel partners will have an official partnership seal in all communication materials, a serial number and are posted on Masungi’s Facebook Page.
Masungi Georeserve Shared Trail Visit
- 6 AM – ETD Pick-up point
- 7:30 AM – Arrival at Masungi
- 8:00 AM – Orientation & Start of Trek
- 11AM – 12nn End of trek
- 12NN – Lunch at Silayan
- 1:00 PM – ETD for Side Trip
- 3:00 PM – End of Tour, ETD back to pick-up point.
- 4:30PM – Arrival at Drop-off point.
*Subject to change depending on available schedule
Joiner Rate: PhP 2,500
|# of Pax||Weekday Day Trail Visit
|1 pax||PhP 14,000|
|2 pax||PhP 7,350|
Initial DP (1,000) upon booking + Balance of (1,500) 2 weeks before the scheduled Masungi Trail Visit.
- Conservation Fee to Masungi Georeserve
- Light snacks by the end of the trail
- Use of Helmet and Sling Bag during the trail
- Dedicated Park Ranger
- Round-trip van transfer from assigned pick-up point.
- Coordination by KMZ Travel Services (KilometerZeroPH)
- Insurance (because we want to make sure you are covered in case of any accidents)
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Rates are exclusive of 3% Tax
Schedule Requests and Payment Details
- Published Schedules – Please refer to our Facebook Page for the latest joiner schedules.
- Schedule Requests – KilometerZeroPH is an official and trusted partner of Masungi Georeserve. We are authorized for organizing and booking Shared Trail Visits for weekdays (Tuesdays-Fridays only).
Please be advised that KilometerZeroPH will only entertain requests for shared trail visits from those who have 4 persons and above and at least 3 weeks in advance. Deposit is required within 24 hours so we can open the schedule for joiners.
- Joiners – Joiners (1 person – 3 persons) may choose travel dates from the published scheds above. Deposit is required within 48 hours.
- Payment Details – Balance should be settled eight (8) days prior to the travel date requested.
Bank Details are available at the Registration Form
Please send a screenshot or deposit slip upon payment.
Subject: Masungi Georeserve Shared Trail Visit – <date> – <Name>
*Deposits are non-refundable. It may be transferred only if advised at least 8 days prior to the tour, before we finalize the list with Masungi Georeserve Management. We are not responsible for looking for replacements to cover your reserved slot.
**All Masungi Trail Visits are rain or shine events.
*** Guests are expected to read and follow the Masungi Georeserve Policies. Violators will be penalized, especially for littering and smoking. For complete policies, please refer to section F. of this Document.
**** Pick-up and drop-off beyond the indicated meet-up location may be entertained, but with additional charges to cover fuel and driver’s overtime.